Math & Tech is a young and ambitious company, active in the field of development of innovative high tech systems for data-, signal- and image processing.
Working student / Trainee
for the development of image processing systems
Together with colleagues you support us in the following duties:
- analysis and design of customised solutions
- design of algorithms with Matlab, Halcon, C ++, C # and OpenCV
- concept and development of software with C #, C ++ under Windows
These requirements you should stand:
- finished basic studies of mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or computer sciences
- knowledge in application of PC-based image processing systems
- first programming experiences in C ++, C #
- first expertises in the field of image processing algorithms are an advantage
- interest in interdisciplinary software development including mathematics, physics and optics
Besides this there are always possibilities for writing, a dissertation or bachelor / master thesis in the field of software development/image processing.
Are you interested?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to
Math&Tech Engineering GmbH
Dr. Timur Rashba
Robert Bosch Str. 6/1